The JPS Buyers & Sellers Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» yorushiku minnasan!.. =D
inday(commerial part 2) EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 6:46 pm by Rica

» Hola Guys!!
inday(commerial part 2) EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 6:44 pm by Rica

» Newbie po here..
inday(commerial part 2) EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 6:43 pm by Rica

» happy birthday Loveline
inday(commerial part 2) EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 7:46 pm by ageha

» Hajimemashite~~~~
inday(commerial part 2) EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 7:36 am by Mhel

» Hello po sa lhat!
inday(commerial part 2) EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 7:35 am by Mhel

» Hello po ^ ^
inday(commerial part 2) EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 7:35 am by Mhel

» Marsuke po
inday(commerial part 2) EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 7:34 am by Mhel

» GandaMoShopKo
inday(commerial part 2) EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 7:33 am by Mhel

Similar topics
    Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The JPS Buyers & Sellers Corner on your social bookmarking website

Poll

inday(commerial part 2)

3 posters

Go down

inday(commerial part 2) Empty inday(commerial part 2)

Post by junaily Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:26 pm

Dahil sa tindi ng kahirapan sa probinsya, namasukan si Inday bilang katulong sa Maynila. Habang ini-interview ng amo…

Amo: Kelangan namin ng katulong para mag ayos ng bahay, magluto, maglaba, magplantsa, mamalengke, at magbantay ng mga bata. Kaya mo ba ang lahat ng ito?

Inday: I believe that my trained skills and expertise in management with the use of standard tools, and my discipline and experience will contribute significantly to the value of the work that you want, my creativity, productivity and work-efficiency and the high quality of outcomes I can offer will boost the workprogress.Amo: [nosebleed]

Nakaraan ang dalawang araw, umuwi ang amo, nakitang me bukol si junior. Amo: Bakit me bukol si junior?

Inday: Compromising safety with useless aesthetics, the not-so-well engineered architectural design of our kitchen lavatory affected the boy’s cranium with a slight boil at the left temple near the auditory organ.

Amo: [nosebleed ulit]

Pag dating sa bahay, nandun na ang amo, galit na galit.

Amo: Inday, bakit nagkalat ang basura sa likod ng bahay?!

Inday: A change in the weather patterns might have occurred wrecking havoc to the surroundings. The way the debris are scattered indicates that the gust of wind was going northeast causing damage to the path it was heading for.

Amo: [nosebleed ulit]

Nung gabing yon, me nag text ke Inday. Si Dodong, ang driver ng kapitbahay, gusto maki pag text-mate.

Inday: To forestall further hopes of acquaintance, my unfathomable statement to the denial of your request – Petition denied.

Di nagla-on, dahil sa tyaga ni Dodong, nagging syota nya rin si Inday. Pero di tumagal ang kanilang relasyon, at nakipag-break si Inday keDodong.

Inday: The statute restricts me to love you but you have the provocations. The way you smile is the proximate cause why I love you. We have some rules to think of. We have no vested rights to love each other because the upper household dismissed my petition!”

Dodong: Perhaps you are mistaken, what you seem to contrive as any affections for you are somewhat half-hearted. I was merely attemptingto expand my network of interests by involving you in my daily recreation. Heretofor, you can expect an end to any verbal articulation frommyself” Me dumaan na mamang basurero, at narinig ang usapan ni Inday at Dodong.

Basurero (sabi ke Inday): Be careful in letting go of the things you thought are just nothing because maybe someday you’ll realize that the oneyou gave away is the very thing you’ve been wishing for to stay. Narinig ang lahat ng eto ng amo ni inday.

Amo: [nagpakamatay]
    junaily
    junaily

Back to top Go down

inday(commerial part 2) Empty Re: inday(commerial part 2)

Post by Kimada Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:05 pm

Wow..ikaw b yaan is junaily?Ganda babae..bat tago k sa profile mong cartoon sa Fb..^^?
    just dropping by.lgud eve..^^
    Kimada
    Kimada
    Admin

http://www.kimadashoppe.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ageha Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:45 am

ako nga din bess now ko lng nasinagan ang ganda ni sis junaily kalurkey..yan nlng pro pic mo bhe<3
    ageha
    ageha
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by junaily Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:46 pm

whuaa maganda kayo dyan kaya nga tinatago nalang kasi di maganda..hehehehe baka matakot mga buyers di na bumili..ehehehehe
    junaily
    junaily

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down